BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER
CoreNet Global Corporate Partners are an elite group of multinational and national corporations that truly understand how the strategic management of their corporation's real estate portfolio adds value and supports business strategy. That's why they support CoreNet Global -- the only global resource for corporate real estate professionals. CoreNet Global provides the highest level of corporate real estate (CRE) training, research, networking and professional development.
A CoreNet Global Corporate Partnership is an annual investment in talent development as a strategic support function for your business: Corporate Real Estate.
Why should my company become a CoreNet Global Corporate Partner?
Along with people and technology, real estate typically ranks as one of the top three expenditures for most corporations. Access to our global knowledge network helps our corporate partners reduce costs, maximize efficiencies and better align real estate management to corporate goals.
BEST PRACTICE SHARING
Corporate Partners cite Best Practice Sharing as potentially more important than the rich discounts offered through the Corporate Partnership.
Through this exclusive opportunity, companies can anonymously solicit feedback on specific corporate real estate issues from fellow partners. This immediate access to the most senior executives in corporate real estate has become a highly valued “intangible benefit.”
- 30% membership discount
- Professional Development savings
- Event discounts
- 3 Free Job Postings per year ($1,260 value)
- Free Annual Compensation Survey ($400 value)
- Exclusive access to globally recognized designation programs
- 20% discount on MCR seminars, QPCR program and e-learning
- Exclusive opportunity to host courses at your facilities with a 30% discount for attendees from your organization
(up to $5,000 savings - plus no travel expenses - minimum 15 students)
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP & NETWORKING
Available through a number of pathways:
- Global Summits in North America, EMEA & APAC
- The profession convenes for networking, learning and recognition for achievements
- 10% discount for each attendee from your company (even if they are not CoreNet Global members) – Up to $140 savings per person
- Priority access to Executive Track Sessions, senior end-user-only events, at each summit
- Be recognized for your organization's commitment at conferences, on the website, and in other venues, such as the LEADER magazine
Join Other Leaders
- Take a seat on the Executive Leaders Council (ELC) and engage with other executives committed to advancing corporate real estate (One membership per corporate partner company in an exclusive thought leadership group convening in person for events and virtually through an ELC-only private social network to exchange ideas and share advice in a trusting collegial environment)
- Get access to a private LinkedIn Group with the most senior CRE leaders at each corporate partner company – Gain advice and insight through online discussion with your peers
Shape the Profession
- Influence CoreNet Global's strategic priorities and help drive the future of the CRE profession
VIP Partner Experience
- Participate in unique, content driven focus groups and meetings to examine best practices and approaches to aligning corporate real estate and business strategies
- Explore major challenges facing corporations and learn how senior corporate real estate executives are responding to these challenges
- Restricted to senior-most leaders at corporate partners
Corporate Real Estate Research
Exclusive, priority access to white papers, studies, research, and surveys housed in the world's largest corporate real estate library.
- Unlimited, highest-level access to online Knowledge Center
- Available to all CoreNet Global members in your company, includes all research projects, presentations, webinars, case studies
- Instant notification of new research studies
- Personalized research assistance from CoreNet Global Librarian, dedicated to corporate partners
- Call or submit your request online
Stay current on trends and new topics in Corporate Real Estate
- Quarterly recap of global corporate real estate media coverage
- Leverage this to share the latest ideas within your organization
- Quarterly summary of Knowledge Center activity
- Learn what's new and what's trending
- Executive summaries and full reports from VIP Partner Experience events
- -Even if you can't attend, you'll know what the group discussed from around the world
VP, Partner & Organizational Development