CoreNet Global is offering, for the first time, the opportunity to sponsor and participate in its exclusive Professional Development program.
CoreNet Global offers a variety of development opportunities, the cornerstone of which is the Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR). People with 5 or more years of experience in corporate real estate have up to 5 years to complete six seminars. Continuing education, achieved through additional seminars, event attendance, content development and more, is required to maintain the designation. CoreNet Global professional designation programs are recognized globally as marks of distinction and excellence in the corporate real estate (CRE) profession. These programs consist of proven seminars taught by seasoned practitioners. The proven curricula are designed to expand CRE knowledge, performance and productivity.
There are up to 50 courses being offered from July through December 2020 and over 100 classes each calendar year. A seminar schedule is available here.
Examples of courses offered:
- Corporate Real Estate Finance
- Advanced Lease Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Optimizing Service Delivery and Outsourcing
- Roadmap to Corporate Real Estate Technology Success
- Data-Driven Performance Improvement
Class attendee highlights:
- 15-24 students
- 60% End Users, 40% Service Providers
- C-Suite: 2%
- VP: 15%
- Director: 30%
- Other: 53%
- Member 85% vs Non-Member 15%
Click here to view the active Faculty list.
Sponsorship per Virtual Class
$1,500 for 1
class without registration and $2,250 with 1 registration
*$2,700 for 2
classes without registration and $4,050 with 1 registration for both classes
*$3,825 for 3
classes without registration and $5,740 with 1 registration for all three classes
*$4,800 for 4
classes without registration and $7,200 with 1 full registration for all four classes
*$5,625 for 5
classes without registration and $8,440 with 1 full registration for all five classes
*NOTE: Classes must be sponsored within 1
Classes are normally held in locations around the world, however, currently, classes are being offered virtually due to COVID-19. This enables professionals to attend without the additional costs of travel and time away from family. As a sponsor, you are aligning your organization with thought leadership and the highest designations in the profession.
- Welcome address to the group on each day (2-minute or less) which could include a 1-slide PowerPoint
- Option to showcase a video up to 30-second at the beginning of each day
- Logo visible prior to students entering the virtual classroom
- Logo presence during each of the breaks
- Possibility to donate a door prize or gifts. Sponsor will have to request students to reach out to sponsor in order to claim their gifts or to participate in a door prize. CoreNet Global will not be able to facilitate this benefit on behalf of the sponsor.
: Capstone is excluded from this sponsorship opportunity